Secret Decoder Challenge
Play the Secret Decoder Challenge
The dotnet-bot has a special message for you! Participate to find out what it is and you could be eligible to win 1 of 14 awesome prizes from our sponsors.
How it works
- Visit each page below to find a clue. The answer will be a letter or special character.
- Once you've collected all the letters and/or characters, you will have to unscramble them.
- Enter the secret message using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Everyone who enters the correct phrase will be entered into a drawing to win 1 of 14 prizes from our sponsors.
Challenge hours & rules
The .NET Conf Secret Decoder Challenge will be open until 4PM PST on Thursday, November 10. The secret phrase will be revealed at the end of .NET Conf (approx. 5PM PST on November 10) and winners will be notified via email. By participating, you agree to the rules of the prize giveaway.
The clues --
Dotnet-bot's secret message will contain three words:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ._ _ _ _ _ _ _
We respect the privacy of your personal data. When you provide your contact information on this form, you agree to be contacted by each of the .NET Conf sponsors listed above if you're the lucky winner of the prize drawing. No marketing or promotional material will be sent to the contact provided. By participating, you agree to the rules of the prize giveaway.
All correct entries will be entered into a random drawing for 1 of these 14 prizes, courtesy of our sponsors.
- Bunifu Framework - $500 Amazon gift card
- Devart - $500 off on any ADO.NET provider from Devart
- DevExpress - $500 Amazon gift card
- Gnostice - 1 Gnostice Document Studio .NET Ultimate License
- GrapeCity - $500 Amazon gift card
- Infragistics - $500 Amazon gift card
- Iron Software - All Access Annual Course Pass
- LEAD Technologies Inc. - $500 Amazon gift card
- Mobilize.Net - $500 Amazon gift card
- MongoDB - Apple Airpod Max
- Packt - Packt .NET Book Bundle, Swag and 1-year free subscription worth $250
- Progress - $500 Amazon gift card
- Syncfusion - $500 gift card
- Uno Platform - DJI Mini SE
Sign up for the latest news and updates about .NET Conf.
Follow the event #dotnetconf